Network remote switch with one 230V input and one relay output
Web-IO 4.0 Digital by W&T controls, monitors and tracks switching signals via TCP/IP Ethernet.
The status of inputs, outputs and counters can be monitored directly in the web interface. The outputs can also be controlled and the counters can be reset via the browser.
It is also possible to control the device’s outputs via calendar software such as Microsoft Outlook or the Google calendar. This lets Web-IO 4.0 Digital switch other devices automatically by time-controlled events.
If set to Box-to-Box mode, the device transmits switching signals via the network one-to-one, facilitating switching across locations.
Web-IO 4.0 Digital supports various industry 4.0 protocols, as well as selected other standard protocols, such as MQTT, REST, OPC, Modbus/TCP and SNMP. This enables the integration into virtually any preexisting system.
Web-IO 4.0 Digital triggers alerts if the status of inputs, outputs or counters changes. The following options are available for the transmission of alerts: Email, SNMP-trap, Syslog, notifying a TCP-server, notifications via UDP, FTP.
- 1x relay output (230V, 16A), short-circuit proof
- 1x digital input (max. 250V DC), integrated 32-bit impulse counter
- Ethernet RJ45 (10/100 Base-T)
- 1x 6 screw terminals for IOs
- 1x RJ45 for network
- Status LEDs
- Power supply: 110-230V DC
- Plastic casing, suitable for rail mounting
- Dimensions: 3.5 x 1.8 x 2.2 inches (90 x 45 x 56 mm) (L x W x H)
- HTTP, HTTPS
- TCP and UDP sockets, client and server
- MQTT - publish and subscribe
- SNMP incl. traps
- SMTP email transfer
- OPC server
- Modbus TCP
- Inventory, group management
- Web-IO 4.0 Digital, 1x 230V In, 1x Relay Out (no accessories)