VLSI: VS1063 Developer Board
Development board for VS8053, VS1053 and VS1063 ICs
The VS1063 Developer Board is designed for testing and developing software for VS8053, VS1053, VS1063 and VS1163 devices. It has a variety of functions and connectors, including headphone, line-in, line-out, USB and UART. The user interface features a 1.77" TFT display and 8 buttons. The FM radio module uses headphone cables as antennas and provides a possible signal option for line-in from VS8053, VS1053, VS1063 or VS1163 devices. The developer board is powered via USB. It additionally has a charging circuit for a 3.7 V Li-Ion rechargeable cell. The serial interface can be used for debugging and loading new firmware.
- High Quality 16-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Audio Input from ADC (Line In).
- An example Signal Processing Function: a simple amplifier.
- High Quality Analog Stereo Audio Output (Line Out / Headphones).
- FM Radio Module (PL102BC : TEA5767) Radio Channel Tuning.
- 1.77" TFT LCD Graphical User Interface.
- Button reading with optional button beep sound.
- Audio Interrupt Handlers written in C Language.
- Signal preconditioning filters: DC blocking and Saturation Limiter.
- Source code available in VSIDE Integrated Development Environment
- VS1063 Developer Board
- VSIDE USB UART Cable