VLSI: VS1053 Prototyping Board
VS1053 standalone multi-format audio player
The Prototyping Board from VLSI provides an easy platform for getting started with VS1053B chip. The pre-programmed boot EEPROM implements a simple standalone MP3+WAV+WMA+MIDI+HE-AACv2+Ogg Vorbis player.
The VS1053 Prototyping Board includes a single cell switching power supply, VS1053B device in LQFP package, clock, reset, headphone and microphone circuitry as well as SD card socket. It has also a prototyping area for adding user specific hardware. A 40-pin header provides the necessary power and data signals for interfacing with your own microcontroller board.
- Prototyping board for VS1053 in LQFP package
- SPI Boot EEPROM in DIP package
- Preprogrammed with standalone player boot code
- Pin header for interface signals
- Single-Cell Switching Power Supply
- Clock and Reset circuits
- Headphone interface
- SD Connector and Card
- 3 Push-buttons
- Prototyping area e.g. for a 20-pin microcontroller
- VS1053 Prototyping Board
- SD Memory Card