Modbus gateway with Ethernet for Woodward controls.
GCP-MG is a Modbus / CAN gateway for Woodward's GCP-30 and LS-4 controls.The device supports Modbus RTU and Modbus/TCP protocols via one RS-232 or RS-485 port and one Ethernet port. Up to 16 Woodward GCP-30 and 8 LS-4 controls can be connected to the gateway via its CAN interface. The integrated web server allows easy configuration and commissioning with a web browser. Also the firmware updates are done via Ethernet.
- 10BASE-T Ethernet interface
- CAN interface
- RS232 or RS-485 serial interface
- RS-232 diagnostics interface
- DIN rail mountable
- Power supply: 10-30 V DC, 750 mW / 30 mA typical @ 24 V DC
- Web interface for configuration and monitoring
- Firmware updates over network
- Supports LS-4
- Supports GCP-30
|Interfaces:||CAN bus, Ethernet, RS232, RS485|