HW group: IP WatchDog2 Lite
Monitors up to 10 LAN devices (ping / web)
IP WatchDog2 Lite monitors the functionality of up to 10 connected devices by periodically checking if they are still accessible via the network. Up to 2 network devices can be rebooted via the relay outputs, should a device not respond within a set timeframe. Failures are logged in the internal memory.
The device can alert you via email, SNMP-trap, HWg-Push (cloud interface) or by acoustic signals. SMS notifications are possible with an auxiliary SMS gateway.
IP WatchDog2 Lite is configured via the web interface. The metal casing can be mounted in a 19 inch rack, on a wall or on a DIN rail. Its dimensions are 3.9 x 3.7 x 0.9 inches. The device is powered by an eternal power supply (9-30 V DC).
- Ethernet interface: 10/100 Mbit/s
- Integrated web server
- Function monitoring: 10 LAN devices (ping / web)
- Relay output: 2 x 24 V / 1 A
- Data logger: 200 data sets
- Alerts via email, SNMP-trap, HWg-Push, relay contact, acoustic signal
- SMS-alerts via the external HWg-SMS gateway
- Protocols: SNMP, XML, HWg-Push
- Operational temperature: -22 °F to 185 °F (-30 °C to +85 °C)
- Metal casing, dimensions: 3.9 x 3.7 x 0.9 in (100 x 94 x 25 mm)
- Supported software: HWg-Trigger, online portal SensDesk.com, HWg-SDK (support for programmers)
- Function monitoring network devices such as routers, switches, and WiFi access points