VLSI: VS1005 Breakout Board Mk2
For prototypes using ICs of the VS1005 family
The VS1005 Breakout Board Mk2 simplifies and speeds up product development as the LFGA88 package does not need to be soldered and all the necessary components for commissioning the VS1005 / VS1205 are included.
The board is powered via the USB bus. The serial port is used as a debugger interface and for loading code to VS1005 / VS1205.
- Supports VS1205 and VS1005 devices
- VS23S040D-B device for buffering data for SD card recording
- SD card connector
- Open source VSOS kernel and device drivers
- Pre-installed firmware contains Hi-Resolution recorder software that can record stereo audio with 24-bit 96 kHz resolution
- Supported by VSIDE development tools
- VS1005 Breakout Board Mk2