Modbus RTU temperature and humidity sensor
TSH300 measures temperatures within the range of -4 to 140 °F (-20 to 60 °C) and the relative humidity within the range of 5 to 95 % RH.
The sensor is connected to the Teracom devices via a patch cable. Daisy-chaining facilitates the connection to other sensors. Each individual sensor connected to the RS-485 bus is explicitly identified by a 64-Bit code.
The device requires no external power supply as it is powered via the interface.
- Measuring range temperature: -20 to 60 °C
- Accuracy temperature: ±0.4 °C at -10 to 60 °C, ±0.6 °C at -20 to 60 °C
- Measuring range humidity: 5 to 95 % RH
- Accuracy humidity: ±3.0 % rF at 20 to 80 % rF, ±5.0 % rF at 5 to 95 % rF
- Modbus RTU interface, RS485
- Connection: 2x RJ45 socket
- Dimensions: 3.3 x 1.4 x 0.9 in (85 x 35.1 x 23.5 mm)
- 3-year warranty