These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
W&T: Web-IO CO2 including data logger and alert functionality. The CO 2 measuring device by... more
Product information "Web-IO CO2"
W&T: Web-IO CO2 including data logger and alert functionality.The CO2 measuring device by Wiesemann & Theis records the carbon dioxide concentration of the ambient air.
Data can be viewed, configured and exported through a web-interface that can be accessed via LAN. The Web-IO CO2 sends alerts via e-mail, SNMP-trap or Syslog if limit values are exceeded. The visual alarm is provided by a configurable LED traffic light. A wide range of software-interfaces makes it possible to either integrate the device into existing systems or run it autonomously. The device additionally supports the W&T Cloud, allowing you to access your data from around the globe. The integrated data logger can save data of up to 20 years, depending on the selected storage frequency. Data can also be imported into external databases automatically via ODBC, using the Sensobase® software.
A power adapter that is available as an option or PoE can be used to power the device.
- CO2 Sensor: Measuring range 0-5000ppm CO2
- Configurable LED traffic light
- Cable length: 2 m
- DB9-connection socket
- Network: 10/100 MBit Ethernet
- Power supply: Power supply unit or PoE
- Plastic housing for DIN rail mounting, IP20
- Dimensions: 105 x 22 x 75 mm (L x W x H)
- Integrated data logger
- Real time clock
- Web interface
- Alarms via e-mail, SNMP trap
- W&T Cloud
- Further interfaces: SNMP, Modbus-TCP, OPC-Server, Syslog, Sensobase, TCP, UDP, FTP
- WuTility (management tool)
|Power supplies:||DIN rail power supply, Plug-in power supply , PoE|
Possible application areas
- Monitoring of indoor air in schools, day care centers, retirement homes and office buildings
- Stable climate recording and greenhouse monitoring