Discontinued. Not recommended for new projects.
Remote environmental monitoring board
TCW112-CM by Teracom supports one 1-Wire sensor (temperature or humidity). Additionally, the board is equipped with a digital input (dry contact or logic level), an analogue input (0-60 V) and a relay output (NO / NC).
TCW112-CM can send out alert notifications via email or SNMP trap or switch the relay output if configurable theshold values are exceeded. The relay output can also be controlled via the web interface, HTTP / XML API or SNMP.
- 10 Mbit Ethernet interface
- 1 digital input (dry contact or logic level)
- 1 analogue input (0-60 VDC)
- 1 relay output (NO / NC)
- 1-Wire interface for one sensor
- Power supply 12 VDC
- Configuration and control over web interface
- HTTP /XML-API
- SNMP traps
- E-mail alerts
- Firmware updates over Ethernet
- 3-year warranty
|Measuring tasks:||Humidity, Temperature|
|Interfaces:||1-Wire, Analog input, Digital input, Digital output, Ethernet|
|Power supplies:||Plug-in power supply|
- Remote environmental monitoring for server rooms, offices, homes
- Remote control of electric devices
- Industrial process automation
- Control and management of large networks