Device server and serial to Ethernet converter
SERIP-100 has a serial interface, configurable as RS-232, RS-485 or RS-422 and a 10 Mbit Ethernet interface.
The device connects a serial device to Ethernet. It supports various operating modes and can act as client or server. The integrated web server allows easy configuration and commissioning with a web browser. Also the firmware updates are done via Ethernet.
With it's DIN-rail enclosure and 10-30 V DC power supply it is easy to install in automation panels and switchboards.
- 10BASE-T Ethernet interface
- Serial ports: RS-232, RS-485 or RS-422
- Web interface for configuration and monitoring
- Firmware updates over network
- SERIP toolkit with virtual COM ports for Windows
- DIN rail mountable
- Power supply: 10-30 V DC
- 2-pin terminal block
- 6-pin terminal block