NETIO: PowerCable 2PZ
Switchable power distributor with LAN or WLAN connectivity
The PDU PowerCable 2PZ has an RJ45 socket for connecting the network cable, an integrated 2.4 GHz WiFi antenna and a power input and two power outputs via internal terminal blocks. The power outputs can be controlled independently via web interface, mobile app, Open API or NETIO Cloud.
The flat device can be installed behind the TV, under the false ceiling or in similarly limited space. The scope of delivery does not include power cables. Before operation, the cables must be attached to the internal terminal blocks.
PowerCable 2PZ supports Ping WatchDog and Scheduler (week-based calendar) functions. Open API enables integration with third-party systems using a variety of protocols (JSON, Modbus/TCP, SNMP, MQTT, Telnet and others). AV drivers make it easy to connect NETIO devices to professional audio / video systems such as RTI, ELAN, Crestron, Control4, Kramer, Skaarhoj and others.
- 10/100 MBit Ethernet, 1x RJ45
- Integrated 2.4 GHz WiFi antenna
- 2 voltage outputs (230 V / 16 A) with relay
- Web interface
- OPEN API (M2M protocols): JSON, Modbus/TCP, SNMP, MQTT, Telnet etc.
- NETIO Cloud
- NETIO Mobile 2
- Time-controlled switching
- Watchdog (Ping)
- Industrial features: ZVS (Zero Voltage Switching), IOC (Independent Output Control), PowerUp State, PowerUp Delay
- AV drivers: RTI, ELAN, Crestron, Control4, Kramer, Skaarhoj etc.
- Dimensions: 102 x 32 x 149 mm
- Operating temperature: -20 to +55 °C
- Protection class: IP30
- 2 years warranty
- Restart over the Web
- Remote switching or power cycling of electrical sockets
- Energy savings
- PowerCable 2PZ (no cables)
- NETIO Open Api
- NETIO Cloud
- NETIO Mobile
- PowerCable 2PZ Online Demo [demo/demo]
- Further products by NETIO