|Quantity|| Unit price |
| Unit price |
incl. 19% VAT
|To 4||15.00€ *||17.85€ *|
|From 5||13.40€ *||15.95€ *|
|From 25||10.50€ *||12.50€ *|
|From 100||7.50€ *||8.93€ *|
|From 250||5.10€ *||6.07€ *|
|From 500||3.32€ *||3.95€ *|
* Prices plus shipping costs
In stock, ready to ship.
- Order number: VLS900708
VS1053B-L single-chip Ogg Vorbis / MP3 / AAC / WMA / FLAC / MIDI audio decoder, IMA ADPCM and user-loadable Ogg Vorbis encoder.
VS1053 contains a high-performance, proprietary low-power DSP processor core VS DSP4, working data memory, 16 kB instruction RAM and up to 80 kB data RAM for user applications, serial control and input data interfaces, upto 8 general purpose I/O pins, an UART, as well as a high-quality variable-sample-rate stereo ADC and stereo DAC, followed by an earphone amplifier and a common voltage buffer. VS1053 receives its input bitstream through a serial input bus, which it listens to as a system slave. The input stream is decoded and passed through a digital volume control to an 18-bit oversampling, multi-bit, sigma-delta DAC. The decoding is controlled via a serial control bus. In addition to the basic decoding, it is possible to add application specific features, like DSP effects, to the user RAM memory.
Users can write their own user interface or signal processing code for the VS1053 using VSIDE (VLSI Solution’s Integrated Development Environment).
WMA and/or AAC license is only required if the end product plays the respective format.
- Decodes Ogg Vorbis; MP3 = MPEG 1/2 audio layer III (CBR +VBR +ABR); MP1/MP2 = layers I & II optional; MPEG4/2 AAC-LC(+PNS), HE-AAC v2 (Level 3) (SBR + PS); WMA 4.0/4.1/7/8/9 all profiles (5-384 kbps); General MIDI 1 / SP-MIDI format 0 files; WAV (PCM + IMA ADPCM);
- Encodes Ogg Vorbis with software plugin
- Encodes stereo IMA ADPCM
- Streaming support for MP3 and WAV
- EarSpeaker Spatial Processing
- Bass and treble controls
- Operates with a single 12..13MHz clock
- Can also be used with a 24..26MHz clock
- Internal PLL clock multiplier
- Low-power operation
- High-quality on-chip stereo DAC with no phase error between channels
- Zero-cross detection for smooth volume change
- Stereo earphone driver capable of driving a 30 ohm load
- Quiet power-on and power-off
- I2S interface for external DAC
- Separate voltages for analog, digital, I/O
- On-chip RAM for user code and data
- Serial control and data interfaces
- Can be used as a slave co-processor
- SPI flash boot for special applications
- UART for debugging purposes
- New functions may be added with software and upto 8 GPIO pins
|Decoder:||MP3 Decoder, Ogg Vorbis Decoder|
|Encoder:||MP3 Encoder, Ogg Vorbis Encoder|
|Digitale Schnittstellen:||I2S, SPI, UART|