VLSI: VS1053 Developer Board
Development board for VS1053 and VS8053 ICs
The VS1053 Developer Board has a wide range of functions and connections, including headphone, line-in, line-out, USB and UART. The user interface consists of a 1.77" TFT display and 8 buttons. The FM radio module uses headphone cables as an antenna and provides a possible signal option for line-in from VS1053 and VS8053 devices.
The developer board is powered via USB. It also has a charging circuit for a 3.7 V Li-Ion rechargeable cell. The serial interface can be used for debugging and loading new firmware.
- High Quality 16-bit, 48 kHz Stereo Audio Input from ADC (Line In).
- An example Signal Processing Function: a simple amplifier.
- High Quality Analog Stereo Audio Output (Line Out / Headphones).
- FM Radio Module (PL102BC : TEA5767) Radio Channel Tuning.
- 1.77" TFT LCD Graphical User Interface.
- Button reading with optional button beep sound.
- Audio Interrupt Handlers written in C Language.
- Signal preconditioning filters: DC blocking and Saturation Limiter.
- Source code available in VSIDE Integrated Development Environment
- VS1053 Developer Board