egnite: Contact temperature sensor Pt100 1/3 DIN B, -50 to 200 °C (-58 to 392 °F), 2-wire, 2 m
The surface contact sensor is permanently fixed to the connector cable and is used to measure the temperature on arched surfaces. It can measure temperatures within the range of -58 °F to +392 °F (-50 °C to +200 °C).
Due to the contact sensor’s arched contact surface, it can be fitted to a pipe wall, for instance, and fixed with the included band clamp. The use of heat-conducting paste is recommended, in order to increase the measurements’ accuracy.
Compatible with the network sensors Querx PT100 and Querx WLAN PT100.
- Method: Resistance thermometer
- Sensor type: Pt100 1/3 DIN B in compliance with DIN EN 60751
- 2-wire connection, embedded in heat-conducting paste
- Surface contact: Brass case Ø 6 x 35 mm with brass plates, hexagonal pressed
- Connection cable: 2 x 0.22 mm², SIL/SIL
- Connection: 50 mm bare wire ends with ferrules
- Connector cable length: 2 m
- Temperature range protective tube: -58 °F to +392 °F (-50 °C to +200 °C)
- Temperature range connection cable: -58 °F to +392 °F (-50 °C to +200 °C)
- Metal band clamp: Ø 32-50 mm, stainless steel V2A, steel closer
- Data centers
- Heating, climate control, refrigeration
- and much else
- Contact temperature sensor PT100 1/3 DIN B, -50 to 200 °C, 2-wire, 2 m
- Metal band clamp