Uninterrupted power supply (UPS) for 12 V devices.
The HW group UPS 12 V protects other devices against power shortages. It is smaller and cheaper than a 230 V UPS and thus perfectly suited to protecting smaller devices with minimal space- and power-requirements.
The device continuously monitors the power supply’s status and seamlessly supplies power to connected devices, should a shortage occur. The integrated battery provides 12 V at up to 1.5 A. The UPS itself is powered via a DC-socket, which simultaneously powers the connected device and charges the battery.
The relay output, which signals any power shortages, enabling various responses, such as tracking shortages with Damocles or sending SMS-alerts with HWg-Ares.
- Signaling relay
- Output voltage: 12 V / 1.5 A
- Input voltage: 12 V / 1.5 A
- Battery capacity: 1.3 Ah
- Battery switch: mechanical
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 5,3 x 3,5 x 2,4 in (135 x 90 x 60 mm)
|Power supplies:||Plug-in power supply|
- UPS 12 V
- Power supply 12 V incl. interchangeable plugs for EU, UK and US
- Power cable 12 V