NETIO: PowerPDU 8QS
Power distributor with eight switchable IEC sockets and measuring functionality
PowerPDU 8QS is a power distributor for 19” racks.
The device features an RJ45 socket that is used to connect the network cable, as well as a digital input that can control the outputs or count S0 pulses.
It also features eight IEC sockets (IEC-320 C13) for loads of 110-230 V. The outputs from PowerPDU 8QS support (ZVS (Zero Voltage Switching) to switch devices with high starting currencies. They can also be controlled individually via the web interface, mobile app, Open API or the NETIO Cloud.
Electric parameters such as A, W, Wh, PF, V and Hz are measured for the entire device, as well as for output 1 individually.
Open API facilitates the integration into third-party systems via numerous protocols (JSON, Modbus/TCP, SNMP, MQTT-flex, Telnet, and others).
AV drivers make the connection of NETIO devices with professional audio / video systems, such as Neets, Elan, Crestron, Control4 and others easy.
- 10/100 MBit Ethernet, 1x RJ45
- Power input: 1x IEC320 C14, 110-230 V / 10 A
- Power output: 8x IEC-320 C13, 110-230 V / 10 A
- 2 channels, all outputs and output 1, electric measurements: A, W, Wh, PF, V, Hz
- 1 digital input: controls outputs or counts S0 pulses
- Scheduled switching of individual sockets
- Web interface
- Industrial properties: ZVS (Zero Voltage Switching), IOC (Independent Output Control), PowerUp State, PowerUp-Delay
- Open API (M2M protocols): URL API, JSON, XML, Modbus/TCP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, MQTT-flex, Telnet, and others
- AV drivers: Crestron, Elan, Neets, Control4, Savant, and others
- NETIO Cloud
- NETIO Mobile
- Metal case for 19” racks
- Dimensions: 439 x 41 x 90 mm
- Protection class: IP30
- Cable length: 1m
- 2 year warranty
- Power distribution in a 19” rack
- Controlling and monitoring multimedia screens
- Reboot devices remotely or autonomously
- Individually control 110-230 V sockets via a control panel, e.g. in a conference room
- PowerPDU 8QS
- 19" mounting bracket