NETIO: PowerPDU 4PS
Power distributor with four switchable IEC sockets
PowerPDU 4PS is a power distributor for 19” racks.
The device features an RJ45 socket that is used to connect a LAN cable, as well as four IEC sockets (IEC-320 C13) for loads of 110-230 V.
The four outputs from PowerPDU 4PS support ZVS (Zero Voltage Switching) to switch devices with high starting currencies. They can also be controlled individually via the web interface, mobile app, Open API or the NETIO Cloud.
Open API facilitates the integration into third-party systems via a range of protocols (JSON, Modbus/TCP, SNMP, MQTT-flex, Telnet, and others),
AV drivers make the connection of NETIO devices with professional audio / video systems, such as Neets, Elan, Crestron, Control4 and others easy.
- 10/100 MBit Ethernet, 1x RJ45
- Power input: 1x IEC320 C14, 110-230 V / 10 A
- Power output: 4x IEC-320 C13, 110-230 V / 10 A
- Scheduled switching
- Web interface
- Industrial properties: ZVS (Zero Voltage Switching), IOC (Independent Output Control), PowerUp State
- Open API (M2M protocols): URL API, JSON, XML, Modbus/TCP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, MQTT-flex, Telnet, and others
- AV drivers: Crestron, Elan, Neets, Control4, Savant, and others
- NETIO Cloud
- NETIO Mobile
- Metal case for 19” racks
- Dimensions: 220 x 40 x 120mm
- Protection class: IP30
- Cable length: 1m
- 2 year warranty
- Power distribution in a 19” rack
- Remote reboot
- Remote control of devices via mobile app
- Control power sockets via drivers in multimedia applications
- PowerPDU 4PS (no accessories)