NETIO: PowerPDU 4C
Power distributor with four switchable IEC sockets and measuring functionality
PowerPDU 4C is a power distributor for 19” racks.
The device features two RJ45 sockets with an integrated switch and a serial interface (RS-232) that can be programmed with Lua scripts. It features IEC sockets (IEC-320 C13) for loads of 110-230 V. Each output supports ZCS (Zero Current Switching), which protects connected devices and can accurately monitor the electric parameters A, W, Wh, PF, V and Hz.
The four outputs from PowerPDU 4C can be controlled independently via the web-interface, a mobile app, Open API or the NETIO Cloud. An IP WatchDog feature can autonomously reboot network devices that do not respond.
Open API facilitates the integration into third-party systems via a large number of protocols (JSON, Modbus/TCP, SNMP, MQTT-flex, Telnet, and others).
AV drivers make the connection of NETIO devices with professional audio / video systems, such as Neets, Elan, Crestron, Control4 and others easy.
- 10/100 MBit Ethernet, 2x RJ45, integrated Ethernet switch
- Power input: 1x IEC320 C14, 110 - 230 V / 10 A
- Power output: 4x IEC320 C13, 110 - 230 V / 10 A
- 4 channels, electric measurements: A, W, Wh, PF, V, Hz
- Serial interface: 1x RS-232, control vis Lua script
- Scheduled switching
- Web interface
- Industrial specifications: ZCS (Zero Current Switching), IOC (Independent Output Control), PowerUp status
- IP WatchDog
- OPEN API (M2M protocols): URL API, JSON, XML, Modbus/TCP, SNMPv1, SNMPv2, SNMPv3, MQTT, Telnet, SIP, and others
- AV drivers: Creston, Elan, Neets, Control4, Savant, and others
- Supports Lua scripts
- NETIO Cloud
- NETIO Mobile
- Metal case for 19” racks
- Dimensions: 220 x 40 x 120mm
- Protection class: IP30
- Cable length: 1m
- 2 year warranty
- Power distribution in a 19” rack
- Controlling and monitoring multimedia-screens
- Remotely or autonomously reboot devices
- Individual control of 110 - 230 V power sockets via a control panel, e.g. in a conference room
- PowerPDU 4C (no accessories)