These cookies are necessary for the basic functions of the shop.
"Allow all cookies" cookie
"Decline all cookies" cookie
These cookies are used to make the shopping experience even more appealing, for example for the recognition of the visitor.
Statistics & Tracking
Track device being used
Cable temperature sensor Pt100 B, -50 to 600 °C (-58 to 1112 °F), 3-wire, 2 m. Pt100 cable... more
Product information "Cable temperature sensor Pt100 B, -50 to 600 °C, 3-wire, 2 m"
Cable temperature sensor Pt100 B, -50 to 600 °C (-58 to 1112 °F), 3-wire, 2 m.Pt100 cable sensor that measures temperatures. The temperature sensor is encased in a stainless steel sleeve, from which the connector cable protrudes. The protective sleeve is capable of measuring temperatures within the range of -58 to +1112 °F (-50 to +600 °C), the cable is protected by a glass silk/stainless steel mesh and can measure temperatures within the range of -58 to +842 °F (-50 to +450 °C).
Compatible with the network sensors Querx PT100 and Querx WLAN PT100.
- Method: Resistance thermometer
- Sensor type: Pt100 class B in compliance with DIN EN 60751
- 3-wire connection, high-temperature resistant
- Protection sleeve: Ø 6 x 100 mm, stainless steel 1.4571, hexagonal pressed
- Connection cable: 3 x 0.22 mm², GLS/GLS/VA
- Connection: 50 mm bare wire ends with ferrules
- Connection cable length: 2 m
- Temperature range protective sleeve: -58 to 1112 °F (-50 to 600 °C)
- Temperature range connector cable: -58 to 842 °F (-50 to 450 °C)
Possible application areas
- Data centers
- Heating, climate control, refrigeration
- and much else
Scope of delivery
- Cable temperature sensor Pt100 B, -50 to 600 °C, 3-wire, 2 m