HW group HWg-SMS-GW3 Set: SMS-Gateway for HW group devices. The LAN gateway HWg-SMS-GW3 can send... more
Product information "HWg-SMS-GW3"
HW group HWg-SMS-GW3 Set: SMS-Gateway for HW group devices.The LAN gateway HWg-SMS-GW3 can send SMS alerts from any number of HW group devices or software applications.
HWg-SMS-GW3 works in box-to-box mode, no additional software is required. Devices that are connected to the same network can send notifications to various recipients via the SMS gateway. The recipients’ phone numbers are configured in the HW group device or the software that sends the notification. In addition to sending SMS messages, the gateway can also place phone calls or ring briefly.HWg-SMS-GW3 communicates via LAN via netGSM. The software development kit HWg-SDK includes examples for programmers.
The SMS gateway can be used in locations with poor network connectivity via an external GSM antenna.
- 10/100 MBit Ethernet interface
- Configuration via web interface
- GSM antenna with 3m cable, SMA
- GSM Quad-band: 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1800 MHz
- M2M protocols: SNMP, XML, netGSM (HTTP, SOAP)
- Internal memory for 100 messages
- Programmer support: HWg-SDK
- Dimensions: 37 x 39 x 11 ins (76 x 93 x 28 mm)
- Wall or DIN rail mounting
- Power supply: 9-15 V / 0.4 A
|Compatible with:||Damocles2 1208, Damocles2 2404, Damocles2 Mini, HWg-PWR, HWg-STE2, HWg-WLD, IP WatchDog2 Industrial, IP WatchDog2 Lite, Poseidon2 3266, Poseidon2 3268, Poseidon2 3468, Poseidon2 4002|
Possible application areas
- SMS gateway for the entire network with web-based configuration
- SMS messages from HW group devices without internet access
- Notification of unauthorized access to the rack via HWg-DCD2
- Notification of connectivity issues via HWg-Trigger