Ethernet data logger with 1-Wire interface, 2 digital inputs, 2 analogue inputs and 2 relay outputs.
TCW220 can monitor various parameters, such as temperature, humidity, voltage or CO2 levels via up to eight 1-Wire sensors. Additionally, it is equipped with two 10-bit A/D converters and two digital inputs.
TCW220 functions as a data logger, recording the measurements of all connected sensors, as well as the statuses of the four inputs for at least 36 days.
The monitoring feature sends alert notifications via email (TLS) and SNMP trap, if a threshold value is exceeded. Several M2M interfaces are available for data access: SNMP, Modbus/TCP and an HTTP API. It is also possible to control the relay outputs via Modbus and HTTP.
The free software TC Monitor-10 lets you monitor and log up to 10 parameters.
- 10 / 100 MBit Ethernet interface
- 2 digital inputs (dry contact)
- 2 analogue inputs (0-10 V DC)
- 2 relay outputs (NO / NC)
- 1-Wire interface for up to 8 sensors
- Power supply 12 V DC
- Dimensions: 4.5 x 3.5 x 1.6 in (115 x 90 x 40 mm)
- DIN rail mounting
- Configuration and control via web interface
- Data logger for 70.000 entries
- Visualization of tracked data
- HTTP API
- XML, JSON
- Modbus / TCP
- SNMP v2
- SNMP traps
- E-mail alerts (SSL / TLS)
- Firmware updates over Ethernet
- 3-year warranty
- Stand-alone data logger
- Small to large SCADA systems
- Data centers environmental monitoring
- Heaters or coolers control
- Industrial process automation