VLSI: VS1000D-L Developer Board
Application development board for VS1000
The VS1000 Developer Board from VLSI Solution features all necessary hardware for implementing and testing new Ogg Vorbis player software based on the VS1000D.
The board has headphone, USB and serial port connectors. It also features an OLED display, a prototyping area, 6 user assignable push buttons and a pin header for interfacing to other boards.
It is powered from the USB bus, detachable by a slide switch. The serial port is used as a debug interface and for code uploading. External memory is provided by a 16 MByte NAND-Flash and an SPI EEPROM socket.
- Complete simple Ogg Vorbis player that uses VS1000
- Full Speed USB
- Powered from USB bus
- USB attach/detach switch
- USB cable included
- Clock and Reset circuits
- Headphone interface
- Six push-buttons and reset button
- 16 megabytes or larger Nand Flash storage
- OLED display
- Serial port for debugger interface
- Proto area
- Pinheader for intrerfacing other cards
- Two LED's
- DIP8 socket for SPI EEPROM
- VS1000D-L Developer Board
- VSIDE USB Uart Cable